In our processing, we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also have requirements of parties that process personal data in our order;
- we respect your right to provide you with your personal data for inspection, correct or deletion.
Use of personal data
To use the services of Studio Deloryan, we need certain personal information from you. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly.
We use these personal data if you use one of our services or when you place an order:
- Phone (not obligatory)
- Email address
- CoC-records (not obligatory)
- Data about your activity on this website (analytics)
- The personal data that we collect on the website are primarily used by Studio Deloryan to properly perform our services. Including getting in touch for order processing and to send invoices and products.
We use personal data only to provide our services and keep this data for as long as this is required by law. The fiscal retention obligation for payment data is 7 years.
Cookies & Google Analytics
When you post a comment you can choose whether the information you have entered can be stored in a cookie. So you do not have to fill this out again. These cookies are valid for one year.
We use Google Analytics to track how you use this website. This way we can see how large the reach of the website is. We have signed a processor agreement with Google to make agreements about the handling of our data. They save the data up to 26 months. Furthermore, we have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. Finally, we do not anonymize IP addresses.
You can opt out of cookies from Google Analytics using this plugin.
Third party websites
We take security measures to limit abuse of, and unauthorized access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
Access to personal data is protected with an e-mail address and password
We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protects all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
In addition, we ensure that the website, the theme and the plugins are regularly updated.
View and change your data
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. We recommend that you consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of these changes.
Authority Personal Data
Of course, we will gladly help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against this processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
You can contact us for any questions, complaints, comments or our use of your personal information via our contact page.